Chronicaling the lunacy of taming three acres in Tidewater Virginia, one square foot at a time!

"Gardens... should be like lovely, well-shaped girls: all curves, secret corners, unexpected deviations, seductive surprises and then still more curves. ~H.E. Bates, A Love of Flowers


Saturday, May 23, 2009

We Have Water!!



The same wonderful husband (GoddessSupport) and son who worked to get the garden "built," gave me the better part of their Saturday and now.... We Have Water!!!


Gone is the necessity to drag the 100 foot hose out to the garden location!

Gone is the aggravation of having to reel up that 100 foot hose after gardening (although I admit, I sometimes wouldn't)

Gone is the worry that my plants will dessicate because I don't have the time to water!


It's the coolest thing...the hose is clamped along the fence line and comes into the garden where I have TWO options...the mounted sprinkler that covers the WHOLE garden or the handheld hose.I am in Tidewater Garden Goddess heaven! (And oh so lucky to have a husband who not only tolerates, but supports my various passions.)

No comments: